Different Ways To Masturbate For Men
“The first step to getting off is finding ways to get yourself all riled up, so that when the time comes you can let loose without delay. Here are some tips for doing just that.
1) Change the position you masturbate in. If you typically have sex standing up, then try lying down instead. Or if you like being able to see what’s going on while you’re having sex, move onto making porn or reading erotica while you masturbate. You’ll be surprised at how different this feels!
2) Masturbate after you work out. There’s no reason why men should have to wait until their gym session is over before they jerk off. In fact, there are several benefits from working out. It helps relieve tension, which makes it easier to focus on other things once you’ve had enough rest. Plus, exercising increases blood flow to your genitals, which leads to better stimulation during sex as well as orgasm.
3) Don’t ignore the taint (perineum). The perineum is located right below where the anus begins – between the scrotum and the coccyx – and is responsible for controlling the sphincter muscle that controls urination. This means that whatever you do to stimulate your penis has an impact on whether or not you pee. Therefore, stimulating the area around the perineum will ensure that you don’t lose control of your bladder mid-masturbation.
4) Use a Fleshlight (or another masturbation sleeve). A Fleshlight is basically a hollowed out condom with a vagina-like texture that you use to simulate vaginal intercourse. But you can also use one to masturbate. Just insert your erect penis into the sleeve, and start rubbing against the walls of the sleeve. Make sure you use lube because the material is slick.
5) Use a vibrator for your penis. Instead of using your hand, try using a small vibrating device such as a rabbit/clit massager. These types of toys are perfect because they provide vibration where it counts – directly on your penis. Vibration is key to reaching multiple climaxes in quick succession.
6) Incorporate anal play. Anal play involves inserting anything from fingers to dildos into the rectum for the purpose of arousal. You can even go as far as trying fingering someone else who isn’t interested in reciprocating. Not only does it feel good, but it also stimulates the prostate gland, which enhances male ejaculation.
7) Put a cock ring on it. Cock rings are used by both gay men and straight women alike. They fit tightly around the base of the shaft of the penis and prevent semen from leaking out. Some people prefer them because they help strengthen the muscles surrounding the erection. Other people find them uncomfortable because they cause friction on sensitive penile skin.
8) Switch up your grip and speed of stroking. When jerking off, most guys tend to repeat the same motions. Try changing up the way you hold your penis and the speed at which you stroke. You may want to switch grips from vertical to horizontal and vice versa. And you might want to increase or decrease the pace of your strokes.
9) Try edging. Edging describes the process of repeating short orgasms until you reach climax. It works best when combined with masturbation techniques that involve constant clitoral stimulation. Once you’ve reached your limit, tell yourself “”I’m about to come”” and stop touching yourself. Then resume masturbating again once you’re ready to continue. Repeat this cycle as many times as you can stand before cumming.
Hopefully these ideas will give you a few new ways to take charge of your solo sessions. Remember to stay safe and practice caution when exploring your sexuality. If you ever experience pain, bleeding, rash or itching, discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor. Also make sure that you always wear condoms or dental dams whenever you engage in sexual activity.”
If you enjoyed this article and would like to see similar ones.